On March 23, 2019, Audrey Faissal, the founder of Courpré, held her first gemology lecture. The event took place in a Coworking/ Bar area called Light Space, in the heart of Shanghai's French Concession district. The reading was in English and translated live into Chinese by our fantastic Ariel. Courpré plans to host other similar events, with gem initiation, learning and sharing being an integral part of the House's DNA.
After 41 days of fundraising campaign, our Ulule crowdfunding project is coming to an end, and it has been more intense than ever.
I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart my 76 contributors, and all the people who have supported me over the past few days. Out of the 8000€ initially requested, we have reached 12 205€! It's a lot more than I thought it would be, and it's all thanks to you.
BACK TO SOME KEY POINTS:
- 12 days: this is the time it took to reach 100% of the target set;
- 152%: this is what we finally achieved after 41 days of campaigning;
- 5: the number of jewels sold;
- 76: the number of contributors who participated in making this campaign a huge success;
- 161€: the average basket during this campaign.
This funding marks the official beginning of the Courpré adventure, and it has only just begun.
I cannot thank you enough for your many likes and shares, and for your incredible support ❤️
Audrey - Founder of Courpré